Park Hyatt Sydney
The Park Hyatt Sydney has an outstanding reputation as one of the best hotels in Sydney, and is uniquely positioned on the very edge of Sydney Harbour, with spectacular views of the Harbour Bridge above and the Opera House. Park Hyatt is ideally situated for both holiday and business travellers. Sydney's most historic area, The Rocks, begins virtually at the hotel. Circular Quay ferry and harbour cruise wharves are an easy 10 minute walk away. Visitors can explore The Rocks interesting buildings, shops, bars, restaurants and weekend markets easily on foot.
Park Hyatt Sydney offers 163 stylish guestrooms and suites. This Sydney accommodation also features the harbourkitchen restaurant and bar, a renowned Sydney restaurant serving beautiful meals against a back drop of spectacular harbour views. Park Hyatt Sydney also features the The Spa Park Hyatt where guests can relax and enjoy the ultimate in pampering. The Park Hyatt Sydney is a deluxe boutique hotel offering guests unsurpassed Sydney Harbour hotel location and service.
Park Hyatt Sydney offers 163 rooms and suite that look out either to the Sydney Opera House or the Circular Quay ferry wharves with the towering city skyline as a backdrop.
All Rooms Feature:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Separate dressing room and walk-in wardrobes
- Spacious marble bathroom with separate shower & full size bath
- Personal Safe
- Remote controlled curtains
- High speed internet connection
- Direct dial telephone with two lines
- Telefax outlets
- CD player
- DVD player
- 25 inch or larger TV
- Coffee maker
- Ergonomic desk chair
- Work desk
- Iron and ironing board
City Harbour Room: Features a private balcony overlooking Sydney Harbour. Room size is 46sqm or 495sq.ft. Bedding is 1 King Bed OR 2 Single Beds. Maximum room capacity is 3 Adults & Children.
Opera Room: Features a private balcony with Sydney Harbour views. Bedding is 1 King Bed. Maximum room capacity is 3 Adults & Children.
harbourkitchen&bar: A seasonal menu of award winning modern Australian cuisine is prepared from the open plan kitchen and an extensive cellar of Australian and imported wines is available to complete the experience. Open 7 days a week from 6.30am to 11.00pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
littlekitchen: Features casual all day dining including Tea at the Park, a modern high tea.
harbourbar: The place to drink in the view that is unmistakably Sydney, offering a superb menu of martinis, cocktails, champagnes and boutique beers.
Club Bar: Offers a more intimate ambience of cognacs and whiskies set against an open fire and Cuban Cigar Humidor.
Room Service: The ultimate convenience, 24-hour Room Service is available for guests wishing to dine in the privacy of their rooms.
- 24 Hour Reception
- Concierge service
- Dedicated 24 hour butler service
- Valet parking and airport limousine service
- Business Centre
- Dry cleaning, laundry and pressing service
- Wardrobe storage service
- Express check-in and check out
- 24 hour foreign currency exchange
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- 24 hour in-room dining
- Daily housekeeping service
- Wireless technology capability in public areas
- The Spa Park Hyatt offers vichy shower, massage and beauty treatments
- Outdoor rooftop terrace with sun-deck
- Heated pool and Jacuzzi
- Complimentary fitness centre with Cybex cardio and strength equipment, plus steam room and sauna
Children: 0 - 14 years of age stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Car Parking: Valet parking is available, fee applies
Check In: 2.00pm
Check Out: 11.00am
Reception: 24 Hours
Address: 7 Hickson Road, The Rocks, Sydney